Can I get loan to study in abroad?
Doing higher studies in abroad is not an easiest. Especially finance, we BELA will arrange for loan, part time job studies abroad, The entire process of securing a loan from National Bank takes nearly 7 -12 working days which is based on the asset valuation report done by a chartered accountant with legal advice given by experts from the respective of the students. Education loan is the most critical part of the entire process. That is why BELA makes it clear to all the students that the knowledge of the procedure is highly necessary.
BELA Support desk works tirelessly in guiding every aspirant through all the loan procedures and easy documentation process for easy education loan is the most critical part of the entire process. That is why BELA makes it clear to all the students that the knowledge of the procedure is highly necessary. Local travel and travel support in your landing country will be guided by BELA and all arrangements can be booked either in person or any additional family members and friends who can accompany you
Mark sheet of last qualifying examination for school and graduate studies in India.
- Copies of letter conferring scholarship, free ship, studentship, etc.
- Documents evidencing the duration of course and commencement thereof viz.
- Prospectus or certificate from the competent authority of the institution.
- Proof of admission to the course.
- Schedule of expenses for the course.
- Two copies of passport size photograph of the borrower(s) / guarantor (s).
- Copies of foreign exchange permit (if applicable).
- Statement of Bank account for the last six months of the borrower(s).
- Signature identification from bankers of borrower(s) / guarantor(s).
- A copy of passport / voters ID card / proof of residence.
- I-20, offer letter, GRE, TOFEL,IELTS (if applicable).
- Copies of pass certificates from X to qualifying examination.
- Six months bank statement.
- One affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper, that we have not availed any education loan from any financial institution or bank for this proposed course.