IELTS COACHING CENTER - MAKS BELA
MAKS BELA's IELTS course act as a pathway for students who want to either settle or study in Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Europe countries. Our module wise coaching gives you the skills you need to succeed.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) which is used to access English skill for Non-native speakers. The assessment benchmark is based on the European Framework (CEFR). The IELTS is testing the candidate's skills in four modules such as listening, reading, speaking and writing. Our training program focuses on developing exam techniques and preparing students for the listening, speaking, reading and writing tasks. Our IELTS one to one coaching is intensive and designed for students who wish to maximise their scoring potential on the IELTS exam within a short time frame. IELTS is recognised by higher education providers, governments and employers all over the world..
SKILLS TRAINING AT MAKS BELA
Our IELTS coaching will develop your skills in:
- Listening for specific information
- Motivating individuals to express ideas and opinions
- Neutralising pronounciation
- Speeding up reading through skimming and scanning techniques
- Paraphrasing techniques
- Analysing IELTS specimen papers
- How to understand the task
- Organising content as per the requirment of the task
- Grammatical range and accuracy
- How to organise coherently and cohesiontly
IELTS Test Structure
Understanding the test structure supports you to succeed in the IELTS test. All candidates must complete four Modules in IELTS- Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking to obtain an IELTS Test Report Form.
Candidates are tested in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking Modules in IELTS. There is a choice between Academic and General Training in the Reading and Writing Modules of IELTS.
Total Test Time: 2 hours 44 minutes
- Reading (60 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands)
Reading has 3 passages and 40 items (questions). Each item is worth one mark.
- Writing (60 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands)
It consists of 2 tasks (Writing Task 1 and Writing Task 2) and candidates must answer BOTH tasks.
- Listening (40 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands)
Listening has four sections, each with 10 items (or questions). Each item is worth one mark.
- Speaking (11-14 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands)
Speaking is a one-to-one interaction between the candidate and an examiner
The tests are designed to cover the full range of ability from non-user to expert user. IELTS Reading, Listening and Writing modules must be completed in one day. The IELTS Speaking Module may be taken, at the discretion of the test centre, in the period seven days before or after the other modules. Our training helps you to get success especially through our lesson plan which is a tailor-made programme for individuals. Throughout your course, you will do regular test practice and role-plays. You will learn special test strategies to do with the format of the test and time management.
After completing the IELTS examination, you will be awarded an overall band score from 1.0 (non-user) to 9.0 (expert user). For most higher education programs, you are expected to secure a minimum score between 6.0 and 7.5 which is eligible for applying.
The most effective and interesting way of learning of IELTS is practised at MAKS BELA. It’s one among the certified centre in Chennai. One-to-one Coaching session is provided as per the participant's convenient timing. Our module wise best score in IELTS is 8.5 out of 9 in Speaking, 9 out of 9 in Reading, 9 out 9 in Listening and writing 7.5, overall score is 8.5 out of 9. Having separate and smart trainers for various activities MAKS BELA follows a unique system of training methodology helps all the participants to bring success in their exam. we extends our wings all over the world. So distance never matters, yes, it's truly worldwide.
How MAKS BELA's training differs?
MAKS BELA's IELTS Preparation course provides you with knowledge and strategies to succeed in the IELTS test. The course has been designed to fulfil the need of the IELTS test takers. Moreover, MAKS BELA's inhouse materials are touchstone by many IELTS test-takers resulted fruitfully.
Our IELTS materials consist of various types of questions in Listening, Writing, Reading and Speaking helps the IELTS test-takers to achieve their desired score and resist their panics in the exam.
IELTS - Academic , For Higher Studies / Professionals such as Doctors, Nurses, PTs, ME, PG’s etc.
Crash Course :
Anybody who is reasonably good in English.
Anybody who needs a strong assistance in any or all modules.
Rs.10,000 for 60 hours
IELTS - General Training , For immigration, PR, vocational training etc.
Extra sessions can be booked on additional payment. Every course is customized to meet your needs.
Note: No installment. Fees should be paid on the day of Joining by cash or card.
Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 1.30pm / 2.00pm to 8.00pm
Saturday: 10.00 am to 8.00 pm
How our coaching is imparted?
- On the admission day, an assessment is conducted on all the four modules: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking to check the candidates potential level in English.
- Based on the performance of the participant the training Team decides where to start and on which module the focus should be etc.
- Besides the regular module wise training participant is made to undergo a variety of vocabulary and pronunciation drills to enhance his / her word power and accent.
- At least Fifteen Test practices on each module would be conducted for IELTS participants while sufficient exercises are provided to English Course participants.
- After sufficient training Pre registration mock test is conducted to assess if the participant is close to his / her score requirements in case of IELTS or TOEFL, then only he/she would be recommended for the Examination
- Few days before facing the actual test, at least four to five Final test Practices are administered to keep the participant so comfortable and confident enough on the day of Test.
Note: Online Registration is done for the IELTS Participants at MAKS BELA Chennai.
It's pretty difficult to even imagine this type of coaching arrangements in other places.
FAST TRACK IELTS TRAINING
You may be residing in any part of India, no problem; systematic and world class training is ready at Chennai. Pack your things, avail 15 days leave, reach MAKS BELA INTERNATIONAL Chennai and start your IELTS training within 5 minutes or if you are not in a position to come to our center learn one-2-one Online through internet using Skype and GP. Within 15 days get your total personality changed and fit yourself in the right place.
Duration: IELTS Regular coaching- max. 60 Hrs. (2 to 4 hours a day)
MAKS BELA Chennai uses the newest technology at its best associating experienced trained trainers from UK and USA, this is also to make available the rich and real pronunciation of the native speakers of English speaking countries. This would really further your self-confidence level since you could speak in a correct and stylish pronunciation.
Thinks to be noted for IELTS:
Scoring scale for the IELTS
- Scoring is between 0 (Minimum) and 9 (Maximum) with 0.5 band increment. Four scores are reported on the IELTS :
- Reading score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
- Listening score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
- Writing score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
- Speaking score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Registration fee for IELTS
The registration fee for IELTS is INR 13250.
Documents required for Exam booking
- photocopy of the First and last page
– Two copies of Passport size color photographs in white or light background. (Write your name and signature at the back of the photographs)
All candidates must take their original valid passport, (a copy of which was submitted with the application), to the speaking test and listening, reading and writing test along with the Hall Ticket. If the candidate does not have their original passport with them on the test day, they will be refused entry to the test.
MAKS BELA only facilitates the Exam registration as a service, any clarifications, changes or disputes to be directly sorted out with the respective exam providers.
On the IELTS Test day
- Before you leave home make sure you: Carry your passport Also carry two color passport sized photographs (not older than six months) and a photocopy of your passport, if you registered online.
- Carry pencils, sharpener and an eraser. Avoid wearing noisy accessories which may disturb other candidates.
- Leave your cell phone at home.
- When you arrive at the Venue
- We recommend that you arrive at the exam venue no later than 12 noon.
- Look for your candidate number and seat location on the seating plan at the reception. Remember your candidate number.
- Deposit all your belongings and cell phones at the baggage area. You are only allowed to take your passport, pencil(s), sharpener and eraser into the test room.
- Visit the washroom before you enter the exam hall.
- Go inside the exam room and find the desk label with your name and candidate number on it.
- Your passport will be checked.
I am Sindhu, I took classes from the renowned IELTS centers in Chennai and made 4 attempts but could not get required bands. They all are just big names but do nothing for students. When I joined MAKS BELA I realized that this is the right place. After the preparation of two months, I got 7 Bands which is good score for me to get admission in Australia and also got my visa. MAKS BELA is the best IELTS training centre in Chennai.
Gurumoorthy Perambur, Chennai
I feel very honored and lucky that I received my ielts coaching from MAKS BELA coaching center. I got 7 bands and I am more than happy. I thankful to Akila Mam who helped me in achieving my goal.
Anwar Korattur, Chennai
MAKS BELA International is the best IELTS coaching centre in Chennai .I got require score just because of them .There IELTS Material prepare by them is wonderful ...I want to thanks Akila mam foe their continuous support.
Rohini, Annanur, Chennai
This is rohini .i took ielts training from MAKS BELA International and I got good bands ,I am personally thanks to Akila Mam and Muthu Sir, for their continous support for getting 8 Bands ...
Rakesh, Thiruvallur, Chennai
Good institute with well experienced trainers. You will get enough study materials to practice. Individual attention to achieve one's required score. Motivational classes to shape your dreams and personality. If you wanna crack IELTS, MAKS BELA is the solution in Chennai.
Precilla, Mogappair West, Chennai
Best place in Chennai to acheive our goal.well experienced and supportive trainers provide individual attention and excellent coaching.study environment is also good.Thank you MAKS BELA to help me acheive overall 7 band in ielts.
Janani, Thirumangalam, Chennai
IELTS training offered by MAKS BELA is something valuable to individual. They provides excellent material which is very useful for our self skill improvement, and i'am quite amazed by the quality of trainers that MAKS BELA has especially Muthu sir, Akila mam . Moreover, I found individual attention, flexible timing and reasonable Fees at MAKS BELA.
Karthik, Anna nagar west, Chennai
My name is Karthik .I took coaching from Akila mam. I especially join MAKS BELA centre because of best coaching and methodology.special thanks to Muthu sir who is running this centre .He is a best mentor and counselling is the best from him.I got required score on IELTS and got my visa as well .I recommend others also to join them for genuine career counselling ..thanks to all team for helping me to make my future.
Saranya, Padi, Chennai
After not achieving an IELTS band 8 in my first attempt ( as a score of 8 in Listening and 7 in other modules is a must for Canadian Immigration in my case ) , I took IELTS course from MAKS BELA to prepare for the exam and give it another chance a month later.
Yes I made the right choice and got the result above my expectations : L 8.5 , R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5 (overall band 8).